GAS UPGRADING UNIT (SULAWAY®)
With our own patented Sulaway® system we are able to clean biogas without any waste! The system is developed to remove sulfur (H2S) and Carbon dioxide (CO2) and upgrade the gas to grid-quality standards. All our products can be customized to your specifications and requirements.
Do you like to know more about our Sulaway® system? Please click here to visit the website of our sister company Gazpack.
- Upgrading biogas (and used in some flare gas applications)
- Removes sulfur and Carbon dioxide
- No waste products!
- Sustainable solution
- Patented design
Why choose an Airpack gas cleaning package? This is why:
Reliable delivery of clean gas
At Airpack we strive to deliver quality products that will last for more than 25 years and require only standard maintenance. We do not just deliver the product but ensure it is commissioned and in working condition when we leave the site. We guarantee spare parts supply during the lifetime of the package and offer worldwide aftersales service in case of required maintenance or troubleshooting.
High quality products
Delivering high quality products is in our DNA! We know how important it is for our customers to have equipment that has a long lifetime and high performance. Airpack therefore only uses suppliers that deliver high quality materials and equipment. The packages are assembled and thoroughly tested in our workshop to make sure it is ready for operation on arrival.
No application or environment or customer is the same. This is why we deliver products that are made according to your specifications and requirements. Do you have space restrictions, severe ambient conditions, is it difficult to do maintenance or do you have any other concern, we are ready to help you find a solution! Contact our sales team to discuss the options.
One responsible supplier
We can supply a full range of products, for example Sulaway® package together with nitrogen generator for purge gas. The products can be placed on one common skid where all interconnecting piping, wiring and control systems are installed by Airpack. We take full responsibility and warranty for all items installed on the package. As a customer you only need to deal with one supplier during the entire lifetime of the package (including engineering and built up in project phase).
The following is only short list of all available options that can be included on our gas upgrading unit:
- H2S and/or CO2 monitoring system
- Compressor design according to API 617
- LV, MV or HV electric motor with 50 or 60 Hz
- Diesel engine with hydraulic, pneumatic, electric or mechanical starter (different options can be combined)
- Generator can be included connected to diesel engine to make package self-sufficient
- Steam turbine drive
- Variable frequency drive
- Air coolers designed according to API661
- Closed cooled water system with water chiller
- Complete control system with redundant and/or SIL certified PLC
- Control panel with HMI for operation via keypad or touch screen
- Stainless steel components such as oil system, process piping, control panels, coolers, instruments, separators and membrane housing
- ATEX explosion proof equipment, suitable for operation in Zone 1 or Zone 2 environment
- Multiple stage pulse jet inlet filters with sand trap
- Intake filters suitable for corrosive environments
- Winterization enclosure, for extreme low ambient temperatures (down to -56ºC)
- Vibration monitoring system by 4-20 mA detectors or sophisticated Bently Nevada monitoring system.
Is your request not listed? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities!