When you are looking to increase the pressure of your air or gas of your already compressed medium, a booster compressor is the solution. We offer a complete rage of oil-lubricated and oil-free air and gas booster compressors suitable for any application and environment. All our products can be customized to your specifications and requirements. We are free to choose any compressor brand upon your request or best suitability for the application.
Airpack booster compressor packages are capable of continuous duty with low levels of maintenance and are suitable for high temperature environments. We offer a range of booster compressors that go as low as 5 bar(g) up to a high of 350 bar(g) (see ranges of all our products here). Whether it is used for boosting your nitrogen or for breathing air, our packages can be designed to fit your purpose. The booster compressor can also be delivered with a bottle rack for nitrogen storage or mounted together with the compressor or nitrogen generator on one common skid. Do you need a compressor for lower pressures? Check out our reciprocating or screw compressors or contact our sales team, they are ready to help you find your solution!
- Wide range available
- Available in oil-lubricated and oil-free
- All compressor brands are possible
Why choose an Airpack reciprocating compressor package? This is why:
Reliable delivery of compressed air and gas
At Airpack we strive to deliver quality products that will last for more than 25 years and require only standard maintenance. We do not just deliver the product but ensure it is commissioned and in working condition when we leave the site. We guarantee spare parts supply during the lifetime of the package and offer worldwide aftersales service in case of required maintenance or troubleshooting.
High quality products
Delivering high quality products is in our DNA! We know how important it is for our customers to have equipment that has a long lifetime and high performance. Airpack therefore only uses suppliers that deliver high quality materials and equipment. The packages are assembled and thoroughly tested in our workshop to make sure it is ready for operation on arrival.
No application or environment or customer is the same. This is why we deliver products that are made according to your specifications and requirements. Do you have space restrictions, severe ambient conditions, is it difficult to do maintenance or do you have any other concern, we are ready to help you find a solution! Contact our sales team to discuss the options.
One responsible supplier
We can supply a full range of products, for example producing plant air, instrument air and high pressure nitrogen. The products can be placed on one common skid where all interconnecting piping, wiring and control systems are installed by Airpack. We take full responsibility and warranty for all items installed on the package. As a customer you only need to deal with one supplier during the entire lifetime of the package (including engineering and built up in project phase).
The following is only a short list of all available options that can be included on our reciprocating compressors:
- Compressor design according to API 618
- LV, MV or HV electric motor with 50 or 60 Hz
- Diesel engine with hydraulic, pneumatic, electric or mechanical starter (different options can be combined)
- Generator can be included connected to diesel engine to make package self-sufficient
- Capacity control via recycle valve
- Air coolers designed according to API 661
- Closed cooled water system with air cooled heat exchanger or water chiller
- Seawater cooling
- Dual lube oil filter configuration
- Complete control system with redundant and/or SIL certified PLC
- Control panel with HMI for operation via keypad or touch screen
- Stainless steel components such as oil system, process piping, control panels, coolers, instruments and separators
- ATEX explosion proof equipment, suitable for operation in Zone 1 or Zone 2 environment
- Winterization enclosure, for extreme low ambient temperatures (down to -56ºC)
- Tropicalization for extreme high ambient temperatures up to 60ºC
- Vibration monitoring system by 4-20 mA detectors or sophisticated Bently
Is your request not listed? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities!