We offer a complete range of oil-lubricated and oil-free air and gas compressors suitable for any application and environment. All our products can be customized to your specifications and requirements. We are free to choose any compressor brand upon your request or best suitability for the application.
Airpack centrifugal type compressor packages are capable of providing high capacities of oil free air and have a low level of maintenance. We offer centrifugal compressors in the mid-range which are very suitable for supplying feed air to high capacity nitrogen generators. The range of each compressor type can be found here. Although centrifugal compressors are also available in the lower capacity range, reciprocating and screw compressors will be more financially attractive. Do you need a more cost efficient solution with lower capacities or higher pressures? Check out our reciprocating and screw compressors or contact our sales team, they are ready to help you find your solution!
- High flows available
- Low level of maintenance
- Oil free air delivery
- All compressor brands are possible
Why choose an Airpack centrifugal compressor package? This is why:
Reliable delivery of compressed air and gas
At Airpack we strive to deliver quality products that will last for more than 25 years and require only standard maintenance. We do not just deliver the product but ensure it is commissioned and in working condition when we leave the site. We guarantee spare parts supply during the lifetime of the package and offer worldwide aftersales service in case of required maintenance or troubleshooting.
High quality products
Delivering high quality products is in our DNA! We know how important it is for our customers to have equipment that has a long lifetime and high performance. Airpack therefore only uses suppliers that deliver high quality materials and equipment. The packages are assembled and thoroughly tested in our workshop to make sure it is ready for operation on arrival.
No application or environment or customer is the same. This is why we deliver products that are made according to your specifications and requirements. Do you have space restrictions, severe ambient conditions, is it difficult to do maintenance or do you have any other concern, we are ready to help you find a solution! Contact our sales team to discuss the options.
One responsible supplier
We can supply a full range of products, for example producing plant air, instrument air and high pressure nitrogen. The products can be placed on one common skid where all interconnecting piping, wiring and control systems are installed by Airpack. We take full responsibility and warranty for all items installed on the package. As a customer you only need to deal with one supplier during the entire lifetime of the package (including engineering and built up in project phase).
The following is only a short list of all available options that can be included on our centrifugal compressors:
- Compressor design according to API 672
- LV, MV or HV electric motor with 50 or 60 Hz
- Diesel engine with hydraulic, pneumatic, electric or mechanical starter (different options can be combined)
- Steam turbine drive
- Air coolers designed according to API661
- Closed cooled water system with water chiller
- Seawater cooling
- Complete control system with redundant and/or SIL certified PLC
- Control panel with HMI for operation via keypad or touch screen
- Stainless steel components like oil system, process piping, control panels, coolers, instruments and separators
- ATEX explosion proof equipment, suitable for operation in Zone 1 or Zone 2 environment
- Multiple stage pulse jet inlet filters with sand trap
- Intake filters suitable for corrosive environments
- Winterization enclosure, for extreme low ambient temperatures (down to -56ºC)
- Tropicalization for extreme high ambient temperatures up to 60ºC
- Vibration monitoring system by 4-20 mA detectors or sophisticated Bently Nevada monitoring system.
Is your request not listed? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities!